Light is flexible: Siteco Modario PS
+++ Now with Multilumen driver +++
At a glance:
- Multilumen on/off driver (ten steps, 8000-3000 lm)
- Efficiency up to 170 lm/W
- Up to 50,000 h @ 25°C (L90/B50)
- Direct replacement for T5/T8 solutions
- Functional, dirt-resistant metal sheet housing (MSH) with IP50 for LED compartment
- Optimized ambient temperatures from -25°C to +50°C
- High levels of visual comfort and good glare reduction via prismatic frosted optic
- Easy and quick mounting via rotary catch
- Optional with DALI and DALI-CLO for constant lumen output on demand
The insert for trunking systems Modario PS is completely designed for functionality and flexibility. New Multilumen on/off driver enable individual settings of ten lumen packages via dip switch.
Useful. Efficient. Functional.
With diverse lumen packages, the light distributions and three light colours, Modario PS covers a wide range of applications within the industrial and the retail sector. The insert impresses with its energy savings potential compared to solutions with T5/T8 as well as its lighting quality and high visual comfort based on its prismatic frosted optic.
Flexibility as main principle
One luminaire, diverse lumen packages - due to the new Multilumen on/off driver one luminaire offers up to ten lumen packages with a range from 8000 to 3000 lm. That means that the luminaires are able to stay in place even if the application changes.
The dirt resistant metal sheet housing (MSH) with its IP50 protected LED compartment is designed for functionality. All Modario system components, trunking rails and luminaire inserts are perfectly matched according to 299 mm system dimensions. Modules can be positioned in the rails with randomly defined distances according to system dimensions for both trunking and individual luminaire installations.